Arkema expresses its solidarity commitment in response to the Covid-19 crisis
Faced with the unprecedented health, social and economic crisis caused by Covid-19, Arkema remains ...Read more
Inside Orgasol® Pure
As many AHAs, lactic acid is known as a versatile ingredient with effect ranging from hydration to anti-aging.
Depending on the conditions and the concentrations, lactic acid has the ability to:
- Moisturize the skin as a humectant, which supports the Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF),
- Refine fine lines and wrinkles by promoting collagen growth.
- And improve the skin texture through exfoliation and cell renewal as it could dissolve dead cells from the top layers of the skin.
Purifying and lightening
- Active makeup
- Sebum control
- Matte finish
- Clean-sing, unclog the pores, smooth skin blemishes
- Moisturizing, conditioning
The purifying activity of Orgasol® Pure has been evaluated through a clinical – instrumental study on volunteers with oily skin. The properties were tested against both a base formulation without active ingredients (placebo) and a formulation containing free lactic acid and nylon 12 powder (positive control).
Enhancing the sensory experience
- Velvetines, creaminess
- Good spreading
- Long lasting wear
In parallel with their functional properties, Orgasol® active powders transform the sensory experience of your formulation with signature touch.
Achieving optical perfection
- Soft focus effect
- Even complexion
- Shine Control
Due to their intrinsic physical properties Orgasol® active powders also deliver instant and long-lasting optical blurring effect and significant decrease of the length, surface and volume of the wrinkles.