The identity of the holders of registered shares is known by the company.
These shares can be managed in two different ways:
- Fully registered shares : the shares are managed by BNP Paribas Securities Services, appointed by Arkema,
- Administered shares : the shares are administered by the broker, chosen by the shareholder.
Benefits of registered shares :
- Notices of annual general meetings are automatically mailed to you.
- All registered shares held for at least 2 years enjoy double voting rights.
We have appointed BNP Paribas Securities Services as agent to administer our fully registered shares. This arrangement offers the following benefits:
- no custody fees,
- preferential brokerage fee rate: 0.25% excluding VAT of the gross amount of the transaction,
- toll-free access : + 33 (0)1 55 77 41 17
- dedicated e-mail: email@example.com,
- dedicated website: https://planetsshares.bnpparibas.com,
- orders by phone, mail, fax or internet.
To transfer your shares as registered shares, you have to complete the registration form in France or abroad and submit it to your financial advisor.
Once BNP Paribas Securities receives the shares, they will send you a certificate of account registration and will ask you to send the following:
- a bank identification number for payments of dividends,
- a brokerage service contract.
to the following adress:
BNP Paribas Securities Services
CTS – Services aux Emetteurs
Les Grands Moulins de Pantin
9, rue du Débarcadère
93761 Pantin Cedex