The Arkema group is one of the world’s leading producers of fluorochemicals. Its Forane® range of products includes refrigerants, blowing agents for foams, solvents and propellants for aerosols.
The Forane® refrigerant fluids are used in different air conditioning and refrigeration applications such as:
- Automotive air conditioning
- Commercial and residential air conditioning
- Industrial and commercial refrigeration
- Food processing
- Transport refrigeration
Forane® foams, solvents and aerosols are used in a wide range of applications:
- blowing agents for the production of insulation boards and sandwich panels,
- solvents for precision cleaning,
- propellants for aerosols.
The Arkema group is the world's largest supplier of fluorinated blowing agents for the rigid foam market.
The very complete range of Forane® fluorochemicals includes:
- Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs)
- Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs)
- Hydrochlorocarbons (HCCs)
With production facilities on three continents (Europe, America, and Asia), Forane® manufacturing provides a worldwide commercial network dedicated to its customers.
- 4 production sites: Europe (France and Spain), North America and Asia (China)
- 2 R&D centers: Europe (France) and North America