The intermediate products of Arkema are used in many processes in the chemical industry: solvents, diluents, thickeners, reagents, synthesis intermediates, acid scavengers, neutralizing agents and reaction initiators. Its range of hydrazine derivatives, amines, oxygenated solvents and other synthetic intermediates based on sulphur chemistry (e.g. methane sulfonic acid, thioacetic acid) or fluorinated chemistry are indispensable. They are used not only in pharmaceutical but also in cosmetic applications.
Arkema will give a conference the 7/10 at 15.30 on the topic "Custom Fluorinated synthons enabling the production of new advance intermediates for pharmaceutical and agricultural chemical applications".
Arkema presents its comprehensive composite line that largely solves the challenge to find lighter materials:
• Elium® range, the first range of liquid thermoplastic
• Luperox® organic peroxides used as initiator for Elium® resins
• Kepstan® to replace metal in extreme conditions
• Rilsan® range, a high-performance polyamide that is 100% bio-sourced and makes thermoset composites resistant to abrasion and shock
• Additives like Nanostrength®, Orgasol® polyamides significantly improving the natural resistance properties of composites
• Black Mamba® waterproof sealant adhesives and SAF® structural adhesives from AEC Polymers
® technology will be displayed everyday at CT Platon booth 8a/A32
Arkema’s booth at Chinacoat includes the latest innovations in binders and additives for waterborne and solventborne coatings from Arkema Coating Resins; dispersants and rheology modifiers from Arkema subsidiary Coatex; technology for UV-curable coating from Arkema susdiary Sartomer, Kynar® fluoropolymer resins for coatings, as well as acrylics acid.