Elevate skills continuously
Arkema wishes to promote access to training throughout the entire career of our employees and develop a continuous learning process.
Enhance your expertise in your activity, prepare for your next career step or boost your career, training lets you grow your skill set. Through a diversified offering of educational content, we seek to:
- Elevate professional skills
Thanks to training programs specific to their respective professions, our employees can enhance their skills in their job and assignments. These training programs also assist employees who are moving to a new role.
- Elevate "Group" skills
Through induction courses for new recruits, training programs designed to familiarize them with the Group or with management techniques, we assist our employees in their career advancement. There are also health and safety training programs designed to make employees aware of the company's risk prevention initiatives.
Arkema has developed a training program to support employees in mobility.
The career manager or plant HR department may offer the "Amplitude program" before or after an employee starts a new job. This program allows to:
- find its place in a new function or role
- adopt the right habits: develop your managerial skills, learn how to delegate, get in control of internal communication, manage your time, lead a complex project, etc.
It consists of 4 sessions led by external consultants in a neutral setting, roughly every three weeks, for three to four months on average.
The Share Strategic Challenges program will also give the Group's employees a vision of what Arkema is today in terms of its organization, products, HR / Safety policy, etc. It allows to:
- share the company's strategy with its employees: innovation, development into new markets, safety, etc.
- give employees the chance to take a step back from their activity and profession and position themselves in the Group
- foster cross-functionality and networking
The safety training module
To consolidate the Group's safety culture, Arkema has created an ambitious worldwide internal training module called Safety Academy.
This first long-term training module was designed as a structured discussion in which the participants are encouraged to think about the most judicious strategies to achieve the zero accidents objective. With this tool, all participants can position themselves in relation to a shared reference base, regardless of their role or the location where they work.