Contract specialists conduct SWOT analyses of contracts and compile all relevant documentation, ensure contract performance, as well as execution of divestment and acquisition transactions.
- Assist and advise operational personnel, providing expertise on points of French and foreign law.
- Define, organize and monitor legal training within the company.
- Provide ad hoc support with the execution of company divestment or acquisition operations.
- Work closely with senior management and all relevant departments.
Skills and abilities needed
- Rigour, availability and adaptability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Education and experience
Law degree, 5 years’ post-secondary education.