- Oversee the management of personnel.
- Conduct human resources reporting.
- Develop, implement and follow up jobs and skills management planning (« GPEC ») tools.
- Roll out the site’s communication strategy, both internally and externally.
Skills and abilities needed
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects and accompany change.
- Management skills, listening and communication skills, commitment and team spirit.
- Sound knowledge of employment law.
Education and experience
Business school or university, with a master’s in human resources management or employment law.
Prior operational experience of human resources in an industrial environment is required.