Performance, expertise, development, impact are just some of the building blocks that underpin Arkema's growth.
We firmly believe that adding on our employees' skills creates value, competitiveness and innovation.
We recruit junior, experienced and expert people from wide-ranging backgrounds such as research and development, process, manufacture, finance, marketing and human resources.
An international group
Present in over 40 countries, with a headcount of some 14,000 people, and 10 research centers, Arkema generates annual revenue of €6.4 billion, and holds leadership positions in its markets with internationally recognized brands.
Arkema, innovative chemistry
Resolutely focused on specialty chemicals and on inventing high performance materials, Arkema is structured into three business segments:
- Industrial specialties
- High performance materials
- Coating solutions
Three strategic vectors
- A proactive innovation policy
- Targeted growth in high added value activities in Europe and North America
- A stronger presence in developing geographic areas, in particular in China and emerging countries
Professional career paths
- Professional careers are built as part of a mobility policy designed to allow employees to further their skills and expertise through the diversity of professional experience available.
- Professional careers are built around the professions, by allowing individuals either to enhance their expertise in their initial profession, or to move on to related fields. An engineer, for example, can progress within a specific activity toward an expert position, team management, or project management.