Arkema’s career management policy is based on the firm belief that the development of men and women contributes to the development of the Group.
Your career stages at Arkema
As part of the recruiting process, we will discuss your career aspirations at an interview.
You have your say in your future career, which we will help you explore and develop further. Your success and job satisfaction guarantee our mutual long-term success.
Based on the opportunities available within the Group, changes of positions will be examined throughout your career to suit your career aspirations and your abilities.
Orientation and induction seminar
Within the first few months of your arrival at Arkema, you will attend an orientation and induction seminar, irrespective of your job. The seminar has several aims:
- To familiarize you with Arkema, our overall strategy, our business and our products.
- Help you gain a better insight into how your career will develop.
- Give you the opportunity to start building a network of contacts at Arkema, a key ingredient in your future success.
Functional or geographic mobility
Mobility enhances the career capital of employees by placing them in a variety of contexts where they can broaden their skills in different environments.
Mobility allows Arkema to optimize its human resources, and its employees to pursue a satisfying, rewarding career.
You will then work at one of our many locations carrying out missions that make a critical contribution to the Group’s global expansion.
An employee’s career path is punctuated with career interviews designed to prepare their future career development. The interview includes a review of the posts held previously together with the achievements made and the skills developed. The career interview is conducted on a regular basis with the career manager.
- To assist each employee with their career development.
- To ensure that each entity has the necessary skills and talents to operate smoothly.