Arkema group at a glance
A global chemical company and France’s leading chemicals producer, Arkema has operation in about 50 countries, some 19 000 employees and research centers in North America, France and Asia. The Group generates annual revenue of €7.5 billion, and holds leadership positions in all its markets with a portfolio of internationaly recognized brands.
Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry using a responsible, innovation-based approach.
Step into a world of innovations with Innovative 2014!
With Bostik's acquisition in February 2015, the Group completed its transformation initiated from its spin-off in 2006 and embodies a project that is fully in line with its strategy:
- strengthen in specialty chemicals,
- continue the development of its High Performance Materials segment,
Arkema key figures
Sales of €7.5 billion
137 production sites
61 in Europe
34 in North America
42 in Asia and rest of the world
2.5% of turnover is spent to R&D
13 research centers (7 in France, 3 in the United States, 2 in China and 1 in Japan)
The Group organized its activities into 3 complementary business segments:
- High Performance Materials: Technical Polymers (Specialty Polyamides and Fluoropolymers), Filtration and Adsorption (CECA), Organic Peroxydes, Specialty Adhesives (Bostik).
- Industrial Specialties: Thiochemicals, Fluorochemicals, PMMA (Altuglas International), Hydrogen Peroxides.
- Coating Solutions: Acrylics, Coating resins, Photocure Resins (Sartomer) Rheology Additives (Coatex)