Ambition 2017 - 2020
The Arkema group is aiming to become one of the global leaders in chemical specialties and advanced materials.
Arkema has entered a new phase of more accelerated growth and fixed up two objectives :
- In 2017, achieve €1,300 million EBITDA (adjusted objective in September 2014 to take account of the project to acquire Bostik),
- In 2020, achieve revenues of €10 billion and an EBITDA margin of 17%, with a balanced three-way distribution by region (Europe, North America and Asia).
The Arkema’s roadmap for getting there:
- To strengthen our presence in faster-growing countries, taking a diversified approach to China, India, the Middle-East and Brazil
- To accelerate our growth in High Performance Materials through sustainable development innovations
- To continue targeted acquisitions in two priority areas, advanced materials and downstream acrylic
Growth acceleration in High Performance Materials
|High Performance Materials||29||46||50|
Towards a fully balanced footprint
|Asia and rest of the world||18||30||33|